Shawna, Mandy, and I headed out to Patoka. I am sad Mallorey was out of town & Heather had to work, so they weren't able to join us. Tabitha and Jenn were supposed to come out as well, but they both had some family stuff come up. Regardless we had such a blast! I love hanging out with these 2! They are such a hoot. I am totally bummed that Mandy, Chuck and their kids are moving to the west coast in the next few weeks, but we are already planning a visit! Mandy and Chuck are having a one last hoorah on the 13th that Nick and I are looking forward to. Here are a few pics from the lake...
Rockin out on the ride home!
After the lake we met up with Jenn, Atonia, Kim, Cori, and Sarah at Vinnies! We had such a great night out on the town. We ended up at Phoenix Hill and partied the night away! It was so much fun!!!


On my actual birthday I wanted to totally veg. Nick went and got bagels for b-fast and some movies. We cuddled on the couch watching movies most of the day. He went to pick me up a burrito from my favorite Mexican restaurant while I hung out with James and Heather for a bit. We were going to watch Traveling Pants 1 since we are going next Monday to see then 2nd one together next Monday evening...but we got a little sidetracked..I was addicted to this documentary on KETV entitled Country Boys. It is about these 2 boys that live in Eastern, KY. Total culture shock.
I cannot wait to see what this year brings :O)
Well I gotta get to work...not before checking to see if some coffee has been made. I think I smell it, but I could be wanting some so bad I could just be imagining it.
XoXo


No comments:
Post a Comment