
Last weekend was such a great time! Mack & Josh came up Thursday night! It was so good to see them!! Gosh we miss everyone like crazy!! However, It seems any new person who comes to visit just loves it here!! So maybe we will be getting some more transplants! :O)
Friday morning Mack & I were up & at em' and got the car packed to head to the lake to meet the girls! Mack had med Shawna before & I told her she would love everyone else...and the best part is she did! We met Shawna up there at 11 am and hung out on the lake all day just the 3 of us! Shawna has a speedboat & it was so much fun! Later that evening we found our cute little cottage & met the other 3 girls there! We made dinner & played some Cranium.
Saturday morning after we made breakfast we all headed to the lake. Shawna & Jenn headed to get Shawna's boat while the rest of us stayed to help with the rental of the Pontoon. Let me just say I miss the lake. I have pretty much grown up on the lake. I mean more than 1/2 of my mom's side of the family owns boats! Oh I miss it!!! After we cruised the lake, partied in party cove, did some beer bongs with the guys from a few boats away, and relaxed the day was over. Before we knew it! Boo! We headed back to the cottage to get all gussied up. We went to Chicago pizza YUMMO and then to the casino!! As soon as we got in the door this creepy man offered free money. Of course I was all in!!! We all signed up for the rewards card (which was free) and got $10 to gamble with! Now that is what I call hospitality!! :o) Needless to say I walked away with 0 and spend $20 of my own. Haha I have the luck of a cat who only has 1 live...not 9. 

This pic needs some photoshop yeah? haha
Sunday Mack and I packed up & Headed home quickly so we could see the boys! I missed Nick so much!!!Josh came all this way & I had only been able to spend eh' 4 hours with him. So when we got home we had some lunch & hung out for a few hours till they headed home. To my enlightenment when I asked Nick about buying my brother Gary's boat he said that it wasn't for sale anymore because he was going to keep it but Gary said we could use it whenever we wanted!!! Heck yeah Red Neck Yacht Club here we come!! I cannot wait!!!
Well that about sum's the weekend up. It was fab.
XoXo


No comments:
Post a Comment