Today I am hungry. I don't mean like hungry i mean like HUNGRY. I think it is all the working out I have been doing. I suppose my metabolism finally woke up. I have been stuck at the 33 pound weight loss mark. I still cannot believe I have lost that much! I go up and down between a few pounds but always back down to that 33 pound mark. I am just "watching" what I eat. No diet. No food late. And less food period. It has been working so far. I need new clothes. I don't want to buy new clothes cause I know I am going to loose more. I am made good use of the gym at the apartments as well as both the indoor & outdoor pools for laps! I am such a fish. I realized that Nick got rid of my exercise ball a few weeks ago and decided I wanted another one. Last night I picked out a pretty pink one, brought it home, blew it up & well butt it in one of the spare for use in the morning. Well this morning I woke up & the thing was flat!!! I had no clue what happened until I realized that I didn't even put the plug in! Who the heck does that? I know I know...someone who woke up at 6 to go to the gym, is exhausted from work, and who is up to the wee hours pumping a ginormous ball up! Anywhooo I blew that darn ball back up again this morning (yes I am feeling it in my arms) stabbed the plug in the hole and worked my butt off. Did I mention I am hungry. I ate a banana for lunch. I am going home & making Tacos. Nick has been working so hard in this horrible heat & I know he will be thrilled. Yeah yeah yeah I am going to tell myself that....he hates Mexican. But he likes my cooking so maybe that will even it out. Honestly I have been craving my tacos/and burritos and I am making them. YYYUUUUMMMMMM I cannot wait.
P.S. Yes I thought about making Taco Salads (a bit healthier) but then I thought to myself I am already going to eat the shell, the taco seasoned turkey, the onions, the salsa & the cheese.. so why add more calories with a bunch of lettuce? The burrito is a bit less justified with the beans.
Oh well my mouth is watering.
XoXo
Shaylynn


1 comment:
Wow, that's awesome! Good for you! I was so hungry from dieting yesterday I had an ice cream, a candy bar and a honey bun. I love cheating!
Post a Comment