So I went to Meijers yesterday to grab some onion & some spanish rice for the fiesta in my mouth that was to take place during dinner.
I never go to Meijers but it was calling my name. I had just told Heather and James the night before, about this dish that Nick's mom used to make that I have been craving for 2 years now! They quit selling the essential item in the dish at all the stores.
I just so happen to walk down the frozen veggie aisle and they that wonderful essential item was staring me in the face!! I was so excited! The veggies were 4 for $7.00 so of course I bought 4 & headed home like a happy camper!! I through all taco's to the side to make the dish. It doesn't have a name other than Teriyake Noodles. It is Teriyake veggies (the essential Green Giant item) spaghetti noodles, butter, parmesan cheese & some pepper. I was in heaven. I am going to stop bloggin about it cause it is making me hungy. I just wanted to share my excitement!
XoXo


No comments:
Post a Comment