I haven't blogged in a while..We have been so busy! I know I know I keep saying that but really we are! It seems like every weekend we have something going on. Not that I am complaining :O)
Friday is a blurr. Not sure what we did I am pretty sure we watched a movie & passed out early. Welcome to our weekday lives. Now for the good stuff. The weekend. Saturday I did some cleaning (aka more unpacking) around the house & Nick worked. Afterwards we met up with Eddie & Laura at BW3's for some wings, beer and the not-so eventful Belmont. I was totally bummed big Brown didn't win. It is always something with that race, I tell ya! I cannot believe we have to wait another year to see if we have a triple crown winner amongst us. But hey we have waited 31 years already what's another? Afterwards we headed to my Dad's so I could see my Mamaw real quick & then we made a pit stop at Blockbuster & hit the couch, hard. Sunday we met up with the family at Huber's & we picked our own Strawberries! It was so much fun!! They had so many great things in the market up there, we got some yummy dips, pie, corn, peaches...the list go's on & on! I cannot wait to eat it all. Well yeah I can, I don't wanna gain that 26 lbs back...I suppose moderation & a lot of exercise will be included with these tasty splurges. After Huber's we looked at some Jeep Wranglers and then headed to Robin & Gary's for some pool action. It was a blast. Needless to say I have the worst case of Raccoon eyes ever. I guess that is what I get for wearing Jackie O inspired retro shades.
I have been busy trying to mark off one of my items on my bucket list. I have reached a block at the moment. No I am not cluing you in on what it is. Neener neener.
Some of the best news I have heard in a while. James quit his job. Yes, folks. Heather & James are moving to Louisville. They love it up here (as do we) and they have been talking about it for a while now. The apartments that they fell in love with are running an incredible special so they are making the move a lot sooner than we all thought! I am so excited!!! I can't wait to share the city with them and do all those cool things that we have discovered with them!!!
This weekend we are booked to the MAX. Friday is girls night out; we are going to Wick's & then to the Comedy caravan :O) Saturday I made plans with Robin to hang by the pool while our burly men build a deck. Saturday night, I am headed to Bardstown rd for Ericka's Bachelorette party & Nick is headed downtown for Scott's bachelor party. Sunday I am doing dinner for Dad for father's day! WHEW! I am getting tired just thinking about it!
I can't wait for next weekend! It is So 80's Bunco!!! It is going tio be a blast! Mandy is doing Kabobs so we all have to bring stuff for that & of course I have no idea what to bring other than potatoes, onions, meat...hahaha I haven't made Kabobs since I lived in California....so I am off to do so Kabob ingredient searching!!!
XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment