
Nick worked most of the day on Saturday while I worked on completing my Sex & The City marathon :O) I dipped out of the Bachelorette party, I was having a bad hair day. Nick and I were craving corndgogs. BAD. No not the kind u make at home in the microwave.. A hot dog on a stick rolled in tasry batter & then deep fried to perfection. YUMMO! I ask you what could be better?Last Saturday we went to a Church picnic and got our fill. MMM they were tasty. We went to thepicnic with Eddie & Laura and met up with my niece McKenzie. It was her b-day on friday. I got to see Charlene & Josh, Corey & Justin. We had a great time. Nick won me a velvet stuffed rose & a float (i am excited to use it at the lake)!
We had Dad, Ruthie, & Mamaw over for Father's Day dinner. It was super yummy! I am glad I finally got to spend a Father's Day with my Dad! We are going to have to work out some kind of rotation for all these holiday's!!
Heather & James will be here on Friday!! I am so excited & cannot believe it is actually happening. James is so excited to get out of Roanoke. Heather is too but she is more stressed about getting up here and getting a job. I know everything will work out!! We are going to help them get moved in on Sat & Sunday. Sat night like I said in my last blog is 80's bunco, I am hoping Heather will join & help me pick out a fabulous outfit/hairstyle!
I am really looking forward to all the plans we have in the next few months! I cannot believe how quickly this hyear is flying by!! Before you know it I will be Mrs. Grant. Watch out world.
Love ya XoXo


No comments:
Post a Comment