Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Busy Bees!

A you can read by the title...we have been busy! I started a new job, which I am still getting used to. My boss is a bit on the tornadic side. He is a great buy but oh so hectic!! He has some serious ADD and by then end of the day I want to spike his drink w/ some meds!!! I get super stressed when he even walks in the door it is just chaotic but I am learning to cope. Wish me luck, I am not a patient, unorganized person.

On to better things... Derby 134 was amazing! My dad & Ruthie had a party at their house & it was a total blast! There was tons & tons of food, family, friends, drinks & money flying everywhere!! I bet on Big Brown & won!!! I was sad that they had to put the only filly running, Eight Belles down. She broke both her front ankles :O( I can't wait for next year!! We are definently going to the Oaks & possibly the derby! We had all kinds of plan to party it up for Derby but w/ this new job I was just too drained to do anything. Sad, I know.

We have a major bite on the houses. in fact it is one of our friends from Allstate, Michaela. She saw the jhouse & loves it. She didn't get pre-qualified alone so she is checking in to her mom co-signing. Her mom is willing it's just if she has the credit & debt to income ratio is good. If that doesn't work out we are discussing lease to buy. Please keep us & her in your prayers. She is totally doe eyed like we were when we saw the house. Twitterpated would be a good word.

This past week has been hard on me. both my grandparents are in the hospital. I am not goin g to go into details but needless to say please keep them in your prayers. I am homesick for both sides of the family big time right now. I cannot wait to see Gayenelle, Chuck, Corey, Bobbie, & Reagan next weekend!!!! Another prayer request get those sickly Grant's better!!! When I talked to momma G on Saturday she sounded sick and Bobbie, Corey, & rea are all sick! So we need them to get better so we can have fun!!! :O) This Sunday is mother's day. I miss my mom & she is missing me alot right now as well. I can't wait to see her in August!!!! It is going to be hard not being with either of our mom's this weekend but we will be celebrating with Ruthie so that will be nice.

I am going to blog about the wedding now...love you

XoXo

~Shay~

No comments: