Sunday, April 20, 2008
3 strikes your out
Well as most of you know I passed my Casualty Insurance exam but I still needed to pass the Property exam. I had 3 chances. I didn't pass. I am not good at taking tests and I was in that SPU Allstate training class and I think between the stress of everything just made it worse. I didn't pass and it was a job requirement. I cannot take it again for 90 days. My agent told me that he monetarily could not afford to keep me on if I was not licensed and I could not make the sales. Which is completely understandable I would have done the same thing if I was in his position. It just sucks because they were all really nice people and I loved the location of the office as well as my hours. Dan (my old boss) was nice enough to keep me on the payroll till Friday and give me the name of 3 agents that him and some of his mdl's were able to come up with that they new needed help right away, regardless of being licensed. So Wednesday after I got done crying about getting terminated I called up one of the guys on the list went in for an interview & was hired on the spot. I would have been the only person in the office other than the agent. It was a great opprotunity. I also e-mailed an agent that had got my name & resume from another agent I had e-mailed when I first got here. I had e-mailed him back in Feb when I started with Dan & told him I had taken a job but I would let him know if it didn't work out. He was really excfited to hear I was looking for a position. So Thursday I went in to interview with him. Heath and all his staff were super nice and had some great new ideas. I decided to take that position instead of the 1st guys. The office is a bit more established and busier. I am super excited! I can't wait to start tomorrow morning 8:30 am sharp!!! I will let everyone know how it goes!! Love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm really excited for you! I hope you like this place even better than the first. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise!
Post a Comment