Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Days!

This weekend was absolutely amazing weather wise! It was a nice 70-75 degrees outside & just fabulous!!!

Friday night Nick and I headed to MiMi's Cafe for dinner and then headed home to watch a movie! It was so great to spend the house. I was tired & the weather was yucky...good thing he did!

Saturday we planned to get a lot of our errands done. Nick went got the goofiest picture taken and it was plastered on his new KY license! YIPPIE! Now we can get the truck registered! I didn't want to get mine done yet...I will soon but you have to pay money each time to change addy or name & since both is coming up for me then I am going to hold off until my tags expire on my car...illegal yes but at this point I would rather save the $30! We met up for lunch at this BBQ joint that was super tasty then I headed off to get my hair cut and those awful brows waxed! As I headed back to my car I realized I didn't have my keys or cell phone! I had to go back to the salon & call Nick to come to my rescue. Well wehad extra keys made for my car & needless to say we trusted the guy at Wal-Mart and well they didn't work! Nick had to push the lock on my car door w/ a clothes hanger & thankfully was able to open the door!!! We then went to Wal-Mart & raided the clearance aisle where we found the newest version of Cranium!! I can't wait to play it! We forgot to get new keys-of course but managed to find a lot of other stuff we didn't need! By that time I had to head home to get ready to go to pick up Ericka & head to Bunco with the gals! It was a total blast! I didn't win anything! In fact I was 1 away from being the biggest loser-that was my goal! Tehehe We then all headed to Sully's again! We had a great time. Then Ericka's friend Amy was throwing a bachelorette party for her friend Christina off of Bardstown Rd so we headed to meet them at O'Shea's! It was a total blast!

Sunday morning we went to church and then headed to Rodger and Lisa's for dad's birthday dinner! It was such a beautiful day we sat outside and played with the kids! It was such a great weekend!


Shay
XoXo

1 comment:

Bobbie Grant said...

I want to play Cranium with you! No crazy, I promise! Maybe we can play when we come up in May.
Oh, and I can forgive you about the mower vote, you are marrying a landscaper after all.