Thursday, March 6, 2008

I only have idol eyes for Jason Castro & Brooke White.

Yes. That is right. I love both of them. I wish I could shrink them & strap them on my shoulders & they could sing in my ears all day long!!!!

In other news catering went well last night-super yummy! But you can read more about that stuff if you are interested on my wedding blog. Look under my fave links.

We are going to the Louisville Orchestra tonight! I am so excited!!

I am going to be super busy the next few weeks with Rotaract! This weekend we have a painting project at a center for disable adults. Next weekend we have a motivational photo shoot with young girls that live in Maryhurst, a home for abused/neglected girls. I am really excited about that one!!! On the 22nd we are going to the "backside" of Churchill Downs and hiding Easter eggs for the children. Essentially the backside is considered to be all the workers that work there for the races and such-very deprived area. So that is a great treat for them all.

This Saturday we have plans with about 4 couples to meet up for Sushi and bowling downtown! We are really looking forward to it!

It's almost Friday have a great rest of the week!!!

<3
Shaylynn

XoXO

No comments: