Friday it began. Snow. More snow. And then more. I left work a lil early. It was still snowing. Needless to say Saturday morning when I woke up I was amazed at how much snow we got. OVER A FOOT! I have not seen that kind of snow in a long long long time. We were able to get out some over the weekend. They are pretty good about plowing the roads. It was too bloody cold to go take pics in it this time. We did manage to drive out to Otter Creek and take some pics of the place in the snow :O) I just love it.
Dad wanted us to pick up some wine that he had shipped to Rodger's since he lives in Indiana. Alexis & Bryson wanted to stay the night with us. So we headed to Blockbuster to rent a movie & some Xbox360 games for the boys. We then went and picked up my great niece Sierra since Kim got sick & she was supposed to be staying over there for the night. I am not going to go off on another sappy I got the fever something or other....however let me please just say that Nick and I work as one kick butt team! We had such a great time with them!
We missed church this week. I couldn't bear to wake up early enough. This time change has kicked my butt. Hard. In fact it may have been canceled due to the weather, most of them were. SO I guess I don't have to feel so bad.
Hope you don't have a meticulous Monday.
Gotta go study for my ins lic exam!
XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment