Monday, February 11, 2008

Chuck N Cheeses and Chimpmunkaholics....

Saturday looked like a pretty good day to relax after a long week of figuring out how to make myself go to bed at a descent hour & wake up at the crack of dawn. However, my sister Kim was taking my great niece Sierra & nephew Cameron as well as her boyfriend's 16 month old Jacob to Chuckee Cheese aka Chuck N Cheeses. Well being the sheltered child I was wanted to tag along & spend the day with them. I had a great time w/ them. Would have been much more fun if there were unlimited tokes & way cooler prizes :O)

Afterwards I asked if they wanted to me to go get one of my other nieces Kinzie & we could go see the Chipmunk movie-consensus was an overwhelming of excitement! So off we went. I suppose I should have said no but I have missed out on so much of their lives I wanted to bring as much as I could for that short time I had with them...So I get them all the popcorn, icee's , and cotton candy they wanted. Between that & the movie it cost a small fortune-tehehe. It was all worth it so see the joy and excitement in their eyes. They were such a blast. The movie was cute all the kids wanted to go right to Wal-Mart & buy it....Thankfully on my part it wasn't released you know I would have went & bought them all a copy! Too bad the other lil' ones Alexis, Bryson, & Blake had already seen it. The girls asked if I would take them to see Hannah Montan next week....we shall see I don't know if I could handle a whole movie about her...and in 3D to boot! I can't wait for Reagan to get older & I can take her and do fun things when we are in town! And of course Kae Mae wherever she is! After the movie we came back to Dad's for some dinner and they begged if we could all get in the hot tub...so we did for a few minutes-their first time :O) Cameron asked Uncle Nick if he would take him fishing this year & they all want to go camping. So we are going to plan a trip with them all! It will be so much fun!!! Cam & Sierra wanted us to stay at Nana's (My sister Kim's) so we went over there for the night. We were going to head to church until I had about 3 hours of sleep Sat night the icky bug came over me! I don't know if it was allergies or what but I slept all day on Sunday. All better today though. Hope everyone has a great week!

<3>

No comments: