I started working at my new job at Allstate on Monday! I love it! It feels so great not to be just a number. It is so relaxed and I am so excited to get licensed in March & really start getting to know stuff!!! It has been so much fun working in the Highlands (area like Grandin but WAAAY bigger) We can walk to lunch & there are so many good places to eat!!!
In other news...Diesel is doing well at my brother's house. We miss him but thankfully we get to go see him often! I cannot wait to sell the house & get our own place. It will be so much fun moving everything-hahaha
We will be in town at the end of Feb for Nick's mom's b-day! It will be nice to spend time with everyone! We have some friends coming up too. YAY!
Well I don't have much time just wanted to do a quick update.
XoXo


No comments:
Post a Comment