babies sizes … Squash.
momma size …
Pre-Pregnancy I fluctuated between 5 lbs...I am right at that 5 lb hump mark fluctuating with a 3 lb gain.
symptoms … Round ligament
pain. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation.
Sore bruised belly. Rib pain. Sciatica pain. Some lower
pains & Braxton Hicks. Getting some swelling when I am standing in
the shower too long...it stinks my feet itch! Crazy preggo dreams!
cravings ... STILL a long john donut without anything on the inside...apparently its hard to find around here.
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front. I do feel a bit like the first trimester again where nothing sounds good.
movement … Still lots. I know it will slow down when they start running out of room.
sleep … Having a really hard time getting comfy and getting contractions when getting out of bed. Some nights are better than others but the weight of the belly feels awful when sleeping on side. even with a pillow under.
maternity clothes … Even though I can still wear a lot of my normal clothes...my belly is playing peek-a-boo.
what i miss … Dutch Crunch.
what i look forward to … Seeing my doctor tomorrow. Since I have had some "issues" I have been seeing the nurse practitioner, my doc has been booked on the days I go in for NST/US.weekly thoughts … When someone asks you how you are feeling...try to hold back the truth. Do not tear up. Or Word vomit.
fun purchases … Don't really have anything we need to get.
random grocery sack contents... Grape Kool-Aid.





1 comment:
Shaylynn
you look so good and Briggsley is getting so big I can not believe it. Hope you are feeling better today, Hang in there sweetie. love you and can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment