Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The good life.

We were so blessed with some wonderful weather over the weekend. We enjoyed our time outdoors!! Nick tilled the garden while we got some play time in! I am so excited for the garden this year. I know B will have such a fun time learning about it with Daddy. I figured it would be something I could help with too, even being busy with the twins. I figured just lay them by a shade tree or in the stroller and be outdoors. After church and lunch on Sunday we finally got over to a park I have been wanting to head to. It was so nice..a bit crowded but nice to see so many families out! We got a bunch of things around the house done as well. When I say we, I mean Nick. He is such a huge help...even when all I want to do it nit pick and be the boss ;O) We definitely have spring fever around here! I cannot wait to get out this spring & summer!! Here's hoping that the events coming up have great weather too!!

No comments: