Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday 30 Weeks



Daddy Edition Weeks 29-32
Loaves of bread



babies sizes … Cucumbers. That doesn't seem very impressive. I have seen some pretty sad looking small cucumbers. I much prefer to think I am carrying around 2 loaves of bread ;O) A bit more accomplished feeling!
momma size … Pre-Pregnancy I fluctuated between 5 lbs...I am right at that 5 lb hump mark fluctuating with a 1 lb gain.
symptoms … Round ligament pain. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation. Sore bruised belly. Rib pain. Sciatica pain. Some lower pains & Braxton Hicks. Getting some swelling when I am standing in the shower too long...it stinks my feet itch!
cravings ...  Chipotle.And still a long john donut without anything on the inside...apparently its hard to find.
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front.  I do feel a bit like the first trimester again where nothing sounds good.
movement … Still lots. I know it will slow down when they start running out of room.
sleep …  Having a really hard time getting comfy. But only waking once for potty break. That helps on the insomnia front!
maternity clothes … Even though I can still wear a lot of my normal clothes...my belly is playing peek-a-boo.
what i miss … Blonde hair and a tan. Come on summer.
what i look forward to … Getting a visit from Dad & Ruthie soon!
weekly thoughts  These babies will be here next month!!
fun purchases …Extra crib sheets. Love them. Chevron. $2.99 a piece. Enough said. 
random grocery sack contents Denali Moose Tracks Ice Cream. Only the best ever.

 
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look great sweetie, love the dress on you.