Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday 29 Weeks


Daddy Edition:
babies sizes …Acorn squash or loaves of bread...Either way you imagine it with two in there things are getting cramped.
momma size … Pre-Pregnancy I fluctuated between 5 lbs...I am over that hump and looks like I will probably be gaining weight from here on out. I think officially up. I will know for sure how many tomorrow at doctors visit.
symptoms … Round ligament pain. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation. Sore bruised belly. Babies playing my ribs. Sciatica pain. Some lower pains & Braxton Hicks. Getting some swelling when I am standing in the shower too long...it stinks my feet itch!
cravings ...  Chipotle. Cheddar Sour Cream & Onion Chips. Reese's Easter Eggs.
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front.  I do feel a bit like the first trimester again where nothing sounds good.
movement … Still lots. I know it will slow down when they start running out of room.
sleep …  Don't think the answer to this will be changing... Between hip pain and insomnia I may never sleep again.
maternity clothes … Even though I can still wear a lot of my normal clothes...my belly is playing peek-a-boo.
what i miss … Having my breath. That is going to be a constant miss. Otherwise I would say I miss my not so sassy sweet girl. Lately she has been a bit of a terror. Not listening. UGH. And I just don't have the patience.
what i look forward to … Baby sprinkle this weekend thanks to my awesome sister & one of my dear besties Amie!
weekly thoughts … Seriously...How much bigger can I get?  I know the answer to this is MUCH!
fun purchases  Picture frames haha for things on the wall?
random grocery sack contents I asked for Cheddar & Sour Cream and & Onion chips...hubby missed the cheddar part & brought nasty s.c. and onion chips. FAIL.


***UPDATE*** I passed my gestational diabetes test!


1 comment:

KC Sheperd said...

I'll take those Sour Cream & Onion off your hand! lol.. I've been wanting those Reeses Peanut butter eggs too! They seem (in my mind) that they are so much better than the regular ones.. lol.. Glad you are hanging in there!