Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday 28 Weeks

  Daddy Editions:
babies sizes …Eggplant. However their estimated weights are 2.5 & 2.7 lbs so that looks like that outweighs an eggplant.
momma size … Pre-Pregnancy I fluctuated between 5 lbs...I am over that hump and looks like I will probably be gaining weight from here on out. I think officially up a lb.
symptoms … Round ligament pain. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation. Sore bruised belly. Babies playing my ribs, Sciatica pain. Some lower pains & Braxton Hicks.
cravings ...  Chipotle.
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front.  I do feel a bit like the first trimester again where nothing sounds good.
movement … Still lots. I know it will slow down when they start running out of room.
sleep …  Don't think the answer to this will be changing... Between hip pain and insomnia I may never sleep again.
maternity clothes … At this point bottoms are a definitely & my regular tops still fit but are getting a bit short. Been saying yes please to leggings and flats at this point...I am measuring 34 week..I would say I am entitled.
what i miss … Having my breath. Man I am always out of breath. My poor lungs are so squished.
what i look forward to … Baby sprinkle in a few weeks!
weekly thoughts … Hello there 3rd trimester!
fun purchases  We are getting another car seat tomorrow
random grocery sack contents ….Reese's Easter Eggs. Only the best!

These were taken at 28.5 & 28.6 days


1 comment:

Terri Brockly said...

Shaylynn
You look great love the one of your baby belly so cute. Can't wait to see you all