Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bye Bye Monthly Check Ups

Today was my last monthly check up! I cannot believe how quickly things are flying by! I will be having check ups every 2 weeks for a while and then on to weekly. I had my one hour glucose test and am keeping my crossables crossed! I should hear something back in a few days. I am however expecting the worst since my doc informed me that gestational diabetes is much more common with multiples. If I need to take the 3 hour I will need to seriously contemplate just skipping and doing the "diet" and taking my blood...I about died not being able to drink water for an hour today..if I had to go for 3 with my radiation dry mouth..YIKES!

Doc says that we all look perfect!! Baby A weighing in at 2.7lbs and baby B 2.5lbs. My blood pressure, cervix, and weight all look great. Baby A is still breech and baby B is transverse but doctor says we have plenty of time ;O) I am almost 28 weeks and measuring 34 weeks...not as big as I feel ;O)

She said there is no way she will let me fo until 40 weeks but doesn't have a "set" time that she will not let me get past as long as we all are looking good. So I am thinking probably toward the end of April around 37+ weeks. So I am thinking a little less than 10 weeks to go!

Baby A last visit @ almost 24 weeks



Baby B almost 28 weeks

 

No comments: