Daddy Edition:
Weeks 25 to 28: Lunch Box
Average size: 13.6 inches, 1.5 to 2.2 pounds
At this point, your partner has moved from trimester two to three, and baby’s as big as a kid’s lunch box.
At this point, your partner has moved from trimester two to three, and baby’s as big as a kid’s lunch box.
babies sizes …Lettuce. I have been eating a ton of that!
momma size … Pre-Pregnancy I fluctuated between 5 lbs...I am still between those 5 lbs. In my book I haven't gained anything.
symptoms … Round ligament
pain. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation.
Sore bruised belly. Babies playing my ribs, Sciatica pain. Some lower pains & Braxton Hicks.
cravings ... Brownies.
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front. None that I can remember. Other than the same old same old cheeseburger.
movement … Still lots. I know it will slow down when they start running out of room.
sleep … The past few nights have been awful. Between hip pain and insomnia I may never sleep again.
maternity clothes … Of course on the bottom. My regular tops still fit mostly. Some of my shirts are getting a bit short and those maternity shirts I am finally filling out!
what i miss …Alone time with the hubby. I am lucky to stay awake until B's bedtime.
what i look forward to … Charlotte Trip with hubs and visiting friends. This will be the first time we leave B overnight for 2 consecutive nights..and not to mention be in a totally different state! I know it is so needed and worth it but I will miss my girl. I am so thankful we have people we can trust to leave her with!
weekly thoughts … I was going to clean the house...Then someone commented on my FB status.
weekly thoughts … I was going to clean the house...Then someone commented on my FB status.
fun purchases … Paint. Sense a theme?
random grocery sack contents ….nothing actually that I can think of.
This was taken at Memaw & Poppi's house while we were there watching the Super Bowl. They have all the grandkids names on the wall ;O)




1 comment:
You look fantastic can't wait to see you and give you a big hug.
Post a Comment