Daddy Edition:
Weeks 25 to 28: Lunch Box
Average size: 13.6 inches, 1.5 to 2.2 pounds
At this point, your partner has moved from trimester two to three, and baby’s as big as a kid’s lunch box.
At this point, your partner has moved from trimester two to three, and baby’s as big as a kid’s lunch box.
babies sizes …Lunch boxes!? Really. That seams so much bigger than cauliflower!
momma size … Definitely put on some weight this week. I feel huge. As I should. From last week the babies were going to double in weight over the next few weeks and well that means that I will be carrying around 6 lbs of baby soon...that is like what Briggsley weighed in the last month! WOWZERS.symptoms … Round ligament pain. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation. Sore bruised belly. Babies playing my ribs, Sciatica pain. Had one charlie horse and my leg was sore for 3 days!
cravings ... Pancakes.
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front. None that I can remember. Other than the same old same old cheeseburger.
movement … LOTS this week. Feels like a soccer match in there.
sleep … The past few nights have been awful. Between hip pain and insomnia I may never sleep again.
maternity clothes … Of course on the bottom. My regular tops still fit mostly. Some of my shirts are getting a bit short, but maternity tops are still a little baggy.
what i miss …Not snow. We got plenty of it in the past few weeks. Taking a hot tub in the snow.
what i look forward to … Charlotte Trip with hubs and visiting friends.
weekly thoughts …WOW. 25 weeks. I cannot see my feet. I cannot put on or take off my boots anymore. I am no longer gracefully getting up from a sitting/lying position. What will the next 10-15 weeks bring!
fun purchases … Paint. Painters tape. Paint brush.
random grocery sack contents ….Green Machines.



No comments:
Post a Comment