I was pretty thrilled with them, but we all know how awesome I am at keeping up with my blog.
So I measured a few days late...once again...can't you see a pattern ;O)
We started the hair project 12.12.12....So a month later we did the measurements and this was my FB status
Holy smokes...just did my one month hair challenge measurements...went from 18 to 19.5 inches in a braid...and undergrowth from 8 to 10.5 inches!!!!
I am so pleased. Now I know a lot of you are going to be all like...well you are pregnant & you are taking prentals...True I am pregnant...with twins...but just taking Flinstones ;O) So contribute it to the pregnancy or to the hair challenge..whatever you will. All I care is that my hair is growing!
Here is to another month of lots of hair growth!!
Here is my new favorite curl!





No comments:
Post a Comment