Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday 23 Weeks


Daddy Edition: (Weeks 22-24)

babies sizes …Grapefruits!!  One of my favorites. yum.
momma size … I think up around the 2 lb mark still.Will know for sure at doc appu Thursday.
symptoms … Round ligament pain. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation. Sore bruised belly. Babies playing my ribs Adding charlie horses to the list...
cravings ...   I think nothing really. Other than eating like a teenage bby.
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front. None that I can remember. Other than the same old same old cheeseburger.
movement … LOTS this week. Nick felt the babies on Jan 10th!!
sleep …  Surprisingly still good. As long as I have my body pillow, my giant pillow behind my head, and a pillow behind my back.
maternity clothes … Of course on the bottom. My regular tops still fit mostly. Boy does it feel good ot have maternity jeans that stay up...and my mom got me some super comfy maternity yoga pants that I am pretty sure I will be living in towards the end of the pregnancy!
what i miss …SNOW! It is winter for goodness sakes! Where is the white stuff?
what i look forward to Doc appt on Thursday. Family visiting this weekend!
weekly thoughts 
…I cannot believe we are a few days shy of VIABILITY!!!
fun purchases  CRIB!!!!!
random grocery sack contents …. Haven't went this week yet. But I want a rotisserie chicken, salad, and baked potato.



No comments: