Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday 22 Weeks


Daddy Edition:
Weeks 22-24




babies sizes … Papayas.  I have nothing witty to say about those things! Baseball mitts on the other hand...goodness I hope they are talking about kids size mitts.
momma size … I think up around the 2 lb mark still.
symptoms … Round ligament pain. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation. Sore bruised belly. Babies playing my ribs.
cravings ...  This week was insane. All I wanted was sugar. Maybe I should look that up and see what it means I really need.
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front. None that I can remember. Other than the same old same old cheeseburger.
movement … LOTS this week. Nick still cannot feel them. However, we were putting B to bed and she wanted off my lap and I asked why...and she said baby kicking me.
sleep …  Surprisingly still good. As long as I have my body pillow, my giant pillow behind my head, and a pillow behind my back.
maternity clothes … Of course on the bottom. My regular tops still fit mostly. Boy does it feel good ot have maternity jeans that stay up...and my mom got me some super comfy maternity yoga pants that I am pretty sure I will be living in towards the end of the pregnancy!
what i miss … My friends that live in other towns.
what i look forward to … Seeing the babies at doc appt on 17th & Family visiting on the 18th
weekly thoughts 
…I cannot believe today I am 1 month from my 3rd trimester.
fun purchases  While in VA Beach we got the twins matching outfits!!! We also bought a few bigger items and have planned the nursery out this week!!
random grocery sack contents …. Cinnamon toast crunch, Sour Patch Kids, Goobers, & Pull and Peels


And for your viewing pleasure...my less than excited baby girl and me

 


 

No comments: