Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What tomorrow will bring.

Today I am coming to terms that it will be the last day that I will curl my hair with my beloved curling iron for 365 days.

Tomorrow I will not wake up and curl my hair. Not that I do every day but usually 3 days out of the week I do...Depending on what I have planned and how it is looking from th 1st day wash and curl.

My normal routine is to wash my hair in the evening, put a little Frizz-Ease in it and then do a side or top bun and sleep. In the mornings I just curl it and go. I am pretty sure I can curl it in record time.

I have tried out a few no heat curls to prepare myself for the big challenge, nothing I am in love with. Not like my trusty curling iron...So I am not sure what my new normal will be. But I suppose that is what this challenge is all about. I new normal and LONG HAIR of course.


No comments: