Dad's Edition:
babies sizes … Sweet Potatoes.
momma size … down a few pounds still
symptoms … Round ligament pain. Migraines. Lightening Boob. Lots of stretching. Heartburn. Shortness of breath. Constipation.
cravings ... Nothing really this week. Other than soft pretzels. I really need to just give in and go to the mall and get one.
aversions …Doing really good on the food aversion front. None that I can remember. Other than the same old same old cheeseburger.
movement … Not any more than last week ;O) I cannot wait for Nick to be able to feel it.
sleep … hit or miss … most nights I have been falling asleep relatively easy & staying asleep until potty break around 4 or 5. My hips are caving in to the pregnancy and starting to hurt when sleeping on my side. Boo.
maternity clothes … yes please on bottoms. My tops still fit but are getting a bit shorter and some of my bigger pregnancy stuff is still way big.
what i miss … Holiday party with open bar ;O)
what i look forward to … Finding out the genders on Monday!!!
weekly thoughts …Everyone is having boys this season!!
fun purchases … Christmas gifts for the family
random grocery sack contents … Nothing. I barely went to the store last week.
Here are my pics from Nick's Holiday work Party





No comments:
Post a Comment