babies sizes … peaches...how peachy!
momma size … down a few pounds still
symptoms … Round ligament pain. Migraines. Nausea. Lightening Boob.Heartburn.
cravings ... Soy sauce, I swear I almost guzzled some the other night. Sausage balls (demise)
aversions … meh to food! doesn’t help that i often feel icky after eating a snack or meal …NO MEAT. NO FRIED other than crinkle cut fries.
movement … might call me crazy but I can feel them in there if I am really still.
sleep … hit or miss … most nights I have been falling asleep relatively easy & staying asleep until potty break around 4 or 5.
maternity clothes … yes please.
what i miss … Ibprofen to cure my aches and pains
what i look forward to … spending time with my Dad & Ruthie who are coming to visit over the weekend!
weekly thoughts … Hubs and i are working on names. We really like unique or I should say less common. We have had a boys name selected since we were pregnant with our first. We have been adding to the "Baby Name List" over the years and have been trying to narrow them down & add more.
fun purchases … Our double stroller!!
random grocery sack contents … lately there really hasn't been much on the grocery list. I haven't had the stomach to prepare much. Breakfast has been consistently a banana and some mini muffins, lunch a bagel with cream cheese, snacks almonds, blackberries, or crackers & cheese. Dinner has been cesarean salads or veggie stir fry consistently. If I try to add meat in or change it up I literally feel like hell.




No comments:
Post a Comment