One thing I skimped on with B was a diaper bag. I didn't regret it accept for the times I didn't load my purse down with all the things she needed. Woops. I love a big purse...but unless I plan on carrying a weekender I don't think I will have enough room for all the snacks, diapers, wipes, sippies/bottles, bibs, etc. 3 kiddos at 2 different stages will require a great bag.
I have several friends that love their Ju-Ju-Be Bags...so I started looking into them. I was particularly looking for one that I can wear as a backpack so I will have all hands available to wrangle 3 kids under the age of 2.5. I have fallen in love with all the options and convience of the Ju-Ju-Be BFF.

Now I just need to select the pattern I like and Nick won't mind carrying around and hopefully find it cheaper online! ;O)
http://www.amazon.com/Ju-Ju-Be-B-F-F-Diaper-Shadow-Waltz/dp/B003UERREA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1351801283&sr=8-1&keywords=ju+ju+be+bff


1 comment:
Oooh I like!
Post a Comment