Thursday, November 29, 2012

I want my hair...down there.

Bye Bye Beehive
I ran across the Bye Bye Behive blog several months back, I must admit it was not an immediate connection. As impressed as I was with this girls challenge, I decided to try out the Friar Tuck curls that she had done a post on...I was more than disappointed with my curls that day. So immediately I yanked out my ever so trusty curling iron to fix the disaster. Needless to say I thought there was NO WAY I could do a 365 no heat, color, product challenge so I gave the blog owner Annelise "mad props" and politely moved on.



  As the About Shaylynn page suggests, my hair vices are the curling iron mixed with some bleach blonde. I can honestly say that I love big hair but am not a huge fan of teasing or even hairspray for that matter. I do love a "bump" or even a "top knot" but prefer soft loose curls.

My biggest concern with the challenge is the lack of hairstyles I will be able to accomplish with limited use of my left side. More on that later...I know in my heart of hearts, I CAN do this 365 day challenge, but I am praying that these pregnancy hormones don't take over and I go on a curling binge...hey is sun in allowed???

Pretty sure I need to print this picture and post it on my bathroom mirror as a reminder of my hair goal...KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE SHAY!








Looking forward to this challenge and hope some of the readers will get in on it!!

No comments: