Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday 12 Weeks


How far along? 12 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: down a few lbs

Maternity clothes? I swear I popped over the last week. My pants are so uncomfortable with the rubber band trick so I am in maternity pants or yoga pants full time now ;O)

Stretch marks? yes...but none new from babies

Sleep:A little better this week ;O)

Best moment this week: Seeing the babies on the NT scan

Movement: Some might call me crazy but I can feel little movements when laying still

Food cravings: Tacos. Which ended up not staying down. So bad idea.

Symptoms: Exhaustion. Food aversions. Nausea.

Gender: won't know until December however we got a pretty good "angle of the dangle" nub shot on baby B & looks like  could be a BOY!

Labor Signs: Not for a while I hope! Keep on baking little ones!!

Belly Button in or out? Innie

What I miss: Sleeping through the night without having to get up to pee or adjust positions

What I am looking forward to: Visiting with my Dad & Ruthi who will be coming in early November!

Weekly Wisdom: Just because you feel great doesn't mean it's ok to clean the house, doing ALL the laundry that has been backed up, make dinner, and play tag with your 2 year old. You will be exhausted!

 Milestones: 2nd Trimester! (To some) I say for me!!




1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Congratulations on your twins! How exciting!