Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Sorry bout ya.
So sorry I haven't felt like posting much these days. I suppose there are just more important things that need to be done. And on that note I started a new blog just because I have so much I want to say and talk about but don't always want the people in my everyday life having access to it. Does that make sense? I dunno. I really have tried hard to not say anything about our current family situation but to be honest...I have a lot to say that needs to get out. And I guess because that is what is weighing so heavily on my heart getting it out on paper and praying about it is the only way I feel like I have any control. So sorry I have been a slacker. Sorry I haven't posted much. I promise I will get back into the groove. Starting with B's 8 month post...sometime later today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love you :)
Post a Comment