Wednesday, April 27, 2011

On the hunt.

It seems as though I have a little less than 2 months until I go to CA for a visit...where I will be pretty much poolside the entire time ;o) And that combined with a trip to the beach in September, a new fatsuit swimsuit or two is in order.

What is a girl to do if she is avoiding the fitting rooms like the plague until she losses a few LBs and catches a summer glow? She calls on the God's of the World Wide Web.

Did I seriously almost pee my pants with excitement when I saw the word Monokini??
Did I seriously think it was a new contraption to keep that awful tankini top from riding up?
Boy was I wrong It is just a one piece with holes for your muffin top!

While on the prowl for the perfect swimsuit I felt a nagging pain...oh wait that was just the baby grabbing for "booboos". OH NO! How am I going to hold these (take your pick puppies, twins, girls, knockers) up in a swimsuit? EEEK. So off I went in search of a cute swimsuit with a built in. Let's just say that was a bust!

Well I have a black bottom...its like a skirt I may just result to finding a cute top to go with it. Is that lame?

I have seem a ton of cute one pieces this season! Too bad the hubs hates them! Maybe I can change his mind if I drag him along for a show ;o)

And how cute is this romper cover up?

Looks like the consensus is I won't find one until I get my booty under those horrid lights in the box of death. Wish me luck!

No comments: