It is so weird to think that right now, well not right this second as I type this, we would be trying for a baby. That is if I had 1 year of being cancer free under my belt. That was our plan for 2011 try to have a baby. I cannot believe we already have that baby we would be "trying" for!!
Obviously having B earlier than we had planned brings all sort of emotions to the table for me. Of course we feel completely blessed, but I felt so unprepared. I want to be able to provide the best for our little girl and we had originally wanted to be in a rental house instead of our townhouse before having a child. There was no way either one of us could have imagined moving while I was 9 months pregnant...when our lease was up. We had moved the year before during my cancer treatments & I wasn't much help and I just couldn't put Nick through that again. Not to mention I wanted to have a nursery ready to bring B home to. She had that beautiful nursery for 3 months now and she told me the other day she was ready for a new one ;O)
We really wanted to move to a 3bdr place before we had kids but decided that we would wait it out until next year to move. Well once B arrived and our eyes really opened as to how much more room we needed we decided it was time, when we found the right place we would go ahead and move. We had been looking since before she was born at rental properties to price them and decided on whether or not we wanted to stay in the area we are in or venture out. We really started looking a lot over the past 2 months and we FINALLY found the prefect place!! Well not perfect, the place is pretty outdated but very well kept up & has all the "features" we were looking for! We get the keys and sign the lease on Thursday!!
I cannot wait to move and get settled and the get started on some projects for this house!!! Of course we will post pics soon!!
♥
♥


1 comment:
Yay for you! I can't wait to visit!!!
Post a Comment