Friday morning Bobbie and I were uo bright & early to hit the Black Friday deals!! We woke up to a little of the white stuff!! It took 3 attempts and some hot water to get into the car that morning ;O)
We managed to spend lots of money & get some Christmas shopping done!! We will be leaving the rest up to Santa and all his handy little elves!
Friday evening we went to see the lights under Louisville in the mega-cavern! It was a total blast and it was so neat to watch Reagan enjoy all the displays!!!
Saturday we took them over the boat (casino). As sad as it is none of us hit the jackpot, and are still not millionaires. I broke even I was even up like $40 but I lost that pretty quick.
Sunday before we headed home we were going to hit up Santa's Depot to get our annual Christmas tree ornament but when we arrived we only found a fireworks wharehouse :O( No Santa's Depot to be found. Our tradition we started when we moved here won't be happening this year. We will still get ornaments just not sure if we will have to travel to a store, mall kiosk, or on-line.
We had such a wonderful time with them and wished that they lived closer. Notice how I said they...not us living in Roanoke again, nope.
Here are some of my favorite shots from the weekend with 2 adorable little girls!!
♥
♥


No comments:
Post a Comment