Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The skinny on this cow.

TMI for the squeemish:

Tuesday morning around 4am I woke up to some cramping in my lower abdomen along with the backache that had not left my side over the past week and a half and made my way to the bathroom where I found loads & loads of my bloody show. Now I had already lost my mucous plug at like 36 weeks, and had lost a bit more around 38 weeks and was loosing what I assume was the rest on Monday. Anyways back to this mess that I now refer to as baby girls bags that have been packed & shipped out...just waiting for her arrival...I knew that labor of some sort would be starting soon w/ in the next few days for sure so I texted my sis in VA who is trying to make it for the actual birth from Virginia to give her a heads up that I thought I may go into labor w/ in the next few days. Well I was right...just not the labor I had always imagine ;o)

I have been pretty much in early labor since then. YUP that's right contractions & lots of pressure in my BACK! The contrax were really sporadic all day Tuesday ranging from 45 min apart to 13 minutes ...but after a nice big dinner, a walk, a cup of coffee, and my head hitting the pillow they started getting more consistent. 13 minutes, to 10 minutes, to 8 then to 6 and then 4! Holy moly could this be it!?! UGH no such luck I finally fell asleep and when I woke up to a contraction and took a nice long shower they went back to being 10 minutes apart. Nick and I went on a walk this morning having a few that were 8 minutes apart & since then they have been all over the place. I tend to notice that when I am upright I don't have as many as when laying on my side not to mention the extreme pain I get from some of them. It is just so annoying at this point. All this pain & I sure hope it is doing something down there!

Anyways my sis is on her way here regardless of the lack of contrax at the moment...it's a full moon & I've heard babies like that sort of thing ;o)

Here's hoping for a puddle of fluid around my toes!

>♥Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: