Monday, September 20, 2010

Maternity Monday

Well since you are reading this...baby girl hasn't arrived yet....only a few days to go!

Total weight gain/loss: up 15 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? Tops are pre-prego as well as dresses, but 100% maternity on bottoms except for yoga pants & such

Stretch marks? I am an albino zebra (all stretchies are from pre-pregnancy though so faded none the least) Noticed a few on the underside of the belly that I think are new ugh

Sleep: I have been really sleepy the past few days...snuggled in bed all morning with the hubs yesterday...felt pretty lazy but then realized I won't have the chance to do that once B arrives! So it was justified!

Best moment this week: 1 week till DD

Movement: Lots of it especially at night

Food cravings: Apple Cider

Symptoms: Backache, headache, carpal tunnel, itchy skin, pressure & belly feels bruised & tight, swelling in hands & feet but ring is still one...even though I am thinking I should take it off just in case?

Gender: Beautiful baby Girl!!!

Labor Signs: BH & Cramps

Progress: 2.5 cm dilated & 80% effaced

Belly Button in or out? Think it will stay an innie

What I miss: Nothing I miss compares to knowing that the past 9 months will result in such love.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting baby girl!!

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the final days of pregnancy. Yes, it is hard and you feel like crap, but everything is about to change!

Milestones: 5 days till DD 9 days until induction date (hopefully not needed)



>♥Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

MJ said...

Hope you will get to meet your little girl soon!!! I pray that you have a smoothe and uneventful birth!