
This was my Facebook status this morning:
Hellloooo September!!!! You are supposed to be the month in which my daughter is born!! That is if you don't let October steal your thunder, we both know you don't want that ;O) So lets make it happen cap'n!
I cannot believe it is September already & my due date is in 24 days!! Nick's bet is Sept 19th and mine is Sept 21st.
I caved and did an internal this morning at Dr. appt. I was up in the area since it introduces bacteria & all that but I figured she is already doing the group b strep swab so I might as well. To our shock (the doc & me) I am already 80% effaced and 1 cm dilated!! Wooo hooo Also my test results for Cholestatis (liver causing itchinng problems) came back normal! Yippee!!
Here's to progress! Keep it up little girl!!
♥
♥


3 comments:
Wahoo for your progress- that's AWESOME!!
Whooo hooo! Yay for progress!
and Yay for no Choleostasis. I had a friend who had that and it was horible for her!
Woo hoo! You are SO CLOSE! I will be thinking of you and hoping to hear news soon ;) I have a dr. appt. today and am excited to hear what the news is ;)
Post a Comment