Monday, August 30, 2010

Maternity Monday

Total weight gain/loss: up 10.2 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? Tops are pre-prego as well as dresses, but 100% maternity on bottoms except for yoga pants & such

Stretch marks? I am an albino zebra (all stretchies are from pre-pregnancy though so faded none the least)

Sleep: Back & forth from bed to potty. Was waking up early & not able to fall back asleep for a few days there ugh annoying.

Best moment this week: Less than a month until due date!!!

Movement: Hasn't dropped much...still playing monkey bars on the ribs!

Food cravings: Yogurt. French Fries.

Symptoms: Backache, headache, carpal tunnel, some nausea & itchy skin. Hips are starting to hurt some too.

Gender: Beautiful baby Girl!!!

Labor Signs: A braxton hicks here and there

Belly Button in or out? Think it will stay an innie

What I miss: The honeymoon phase.

What I am looking forward to: Dr appt on Wednesday to see if I have any progress. If not...I won;t be asking again haha

Weekly Wisdom: The only person you can count on is yourself.

Milestones: Last week before baby girl is considered full term!




Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: