Monday, September 13, 2010

Maternity Monday

Total weight gain/loss: up 13 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? Tops are pre-prego as well as dresses, but 100% maternity on bottoms except for yoga pants & such

Stretch marks? I am an albino zebra (all stretchies are from pre-pregnancy though so faded none the least) Noticed a few on the underside of the belly that I think are new ugh

Sleep: Still pretty uncomfy.

Best moment this week: Knowing that baby girl will be here in less than 3 weeks!

Movement: Still on schedule of keeping momma up at night with her movement

Food cravings: Home Run Fries. Still.

Symptoms: Backache, headache, carpal tunnel, itchy skin, pressure & belly feels bruised & tight. Oh yes and some swelling this week...but I can still wear my ring ;O)

Gender: Beautiful baby Girl!!!

Labor Signs: light contractions this week but BH are a bit more painful!

Progress: 2 cm dilated & 80% effaced

Belly Button in or out? Think it will stay an innie

What I miss:Fall beer.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting baby girl!!

Weekly Wisdom: Don;t count your chickens before they hatch?

Milestones: 2 weeks till' due date!!




>♥Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bobbie Grant said...

Don't fret! I will enjoy Fall beer for you :) I can't believe you only gained 13lbs so far. That is all baby/placenta/fluid...you stink.