That means around 2 weeks or less I will be a mommy. It is so hard to believe that this pregnancy is coming to an end & we will be meeting our precious gift from God. She truly is loved and is a complete miracle. We are getting more & more anxious to meet her! Nick is convinced she will arrive the 19th. Me, some days I think she will come a few days early, then other days I feel like she is just too comfy and will be late!
Been feeling pretty good a little crampy and tired...mostly just "off".
Well I am pretty sleepy so I am off to bed...but wanted to blog before we hit the SINGLE DIGITS ;O)
♥
>♥



4 comments:
WooHoo for only 1o days left!
You guys need to have a movie marathon weekend before Briggsley gets here. Just stay in your pj´s for 24+ hours and veg out in front of the TV. Rent a season of something, eat junk food and do nothing. We only did that a few times, but that has to be one of the only things I miss about being Reagan´s Mommy.
Congrats you are in the home stretch. Enjoy some "you" time :)
Yay! Hopefully your little one comes on time-- being late stinks!! :) Can't wait to hear that she's here!
Post a Comment