We were able to attend our hospital's tour last night!! YAY! Nick and I feel much better about our choice to have B there as well as got a lot of questions we had answered. A lot of them were in regards to a med-limited birth and what their policies. We were also able to attend a birthing class that helped us to think about our different options during childbirth. We had things in mind and this class confirmed most of our plans as long as little one cooperates! ;O)
So looks like my next appt with be the appointment where I have that kind of talk with my OB. I will be anxious to see what she has to say since I don't necessarily think we are on the same page (not her thing) as far as limiting the meds...but then again I say limited here folks not au natural. I don't want to get my hopes up too high & then have to go down a different road & be disappointed.
♥

♥


2 comments:
Hope your doc is on board! :)
My best advice is to be open minded - labor and delivery need not be a stressful environment! Do whatever feels best for you and is safest for your baby!!
Post a Comment