Sunday, December 13, 2009

2 week long Christmas

This weekend officially kicked of this years Christmas celebrating! We headed down to Roanoke after Nick's apt on Friday afternoon. We got into town around 7 and met with Mom and Pop G at Frank's for dinner. It was so yummy! We had not had it in a while and I tasted a good bit of my salad and spaghetti! Afterward we headed to his parents house to wrap presents and enjoy the evening with his parents, Russian tea in hand of course. Saturday I was up bright and early and shopping with Danyell. We had lots of stuff to shop for as well as get the ingredients to bake cookies for some of Nick's family. So we were baking away all afternoon. I am so thankful that when we go to Roanoke we get to spend time together! Later that evening we went to the annual Grant family Christmas dinner at Crown Sterling. Thankfully I was able to taste it!! WOOO! Much better than last year since there was no painful lesion in my mouth! Now when I say I can taste something its is about 30 to 40% that I can taste...but that is better than nothing!! Its getting better every day!! The dinner was fabulous as always and the company even better!! Afterward some of Nick's aunt's and uncle's as well as his Grandparents came over to Nick's parents house to exchange Christmas gifts! It was good to celebrate with them all! We got some wonderful gifts and are so very thankful to everyone for making Christmas so special!!! I will post pics with the new camera Santa dropped off early for me! Guess I was a really really good girl this year!

Unfortunately Reagan was running a fever this morning and her birthday party was canceled :O( Hope the little princess is feeling better by her birthday on Monday!!

Gotta go finish some packing...since I leave out for CA on Tuesday morning!!

XoXo
Lovies

Click here to view these pictures larger

No comments: