Friday, August 28, 2009

Birthday week....


Yes, since Nick and I have our b-days 3 days apart we like to celebrate for a week or 2 maybe! It seems like we will be celebrating much longer since we will be celebrating with his family on labor day. We had a great family BBQ on Saturday. It was so great to have everyone together! It sure had been a while! The only person missing was mammaw, she was sick. She hasn't been doing too well so please keep her in your prayers. We did go over on Sunday to see her twice. When Danyell and I went to see her in the morning we found Phelps Street! So of course we had to take a picture! We also did lot's of shopping and met dad & Ruthie for dinner at Joe's Crab Shack!

Monday morning Dad, Nick, Danny & I headed to wild eggs (aawww I hear the Grant Family jealousy from here haha) It was tasty, as always!! Danyell headed home after breakfast...boo. I am glad it will only be a few weeks until we see her again!

Nick said he wanted to post a blog about his Birthday so I will leave that up to him....and boy oh boy is it a good one!

Happy Friday!



1 comment:

Mallorey said...

I don't think "good one" is the correct term!!