Friday, July 10, 2009

Mom & Pop G's Visit

Nick's parents came up for a mini vacay Sun-Wed! We had such a great time with them! After they got here on Sunday we met Nick for dinner at Mcallisters. I hung out with his parents afterwards since Nick was working until 10. We had a good time just catching up and enjoying some DQ!

Monday after school I met up with Nick and his parents and we headed to the Louisville Zoo! You will have to check out all the pics on Shutterfly! We saw all sorts of cool animals including an albino alligator!!! It was Chuck's birthday and we treated him to a dinner at Captain's Quarters! I love going there and looking out at the river ans seeing all the boats! It was super tasty! Of course we had to take pics riverside! Afterwards we headed to my Dad & Ruthie's so that they could visit and we played a round of progressive gin :O)

Tuesday we headed out to Bardstown to go to Heaven Hill Distillery. The tour and tasting was fun! Of course my fave is still Makers Mark! Afterwards we headed to Talbot's Tavern for lunch ate enjoyed some tasty southern treats, mmmm Burgoo and Hot Browns! We did some shopping afterwards and some relaxing before Wick's for dinner!

Luckily they were able to stick around until after my DR appointment on Wednesday. I am so thankful to have had them there. Nick was fortunate to come as well...and of course my Dad & Ruthie wanted to come, but I told them I would call if I needed them. So Nick and I just went into my appointment, and it was nice to have his parents there afterwards.

We love having them up and cannot wait for us to have our own place again so that we can have a place for people to stay when they come up! Even though my Dad & Ruthie don't mind ;O)

Well this medicine is starting to kick my butt! Time for a nap!

XOXO

Thanks again for coming to visit! We love & miss you!!

Click here to view these pictures larger

No comments: