Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday

Thanks to Bobbie...I like this idea very much. Yes, I am a copy cat.

I most certainly did not have 2 entire meals consisting of only beer and sun.

I definitely did not tell off a bunch of white trash drunk girls in a cabin then take some danishes, that were most definitely not mine.

I did not forget to look at my schedule for school this morning to see if it had changed and did not miss my 1st period class.


And last but not least, I did not plot a kidnapping of my BFF.


Happy Monday

XOXO

3 comments:

MackIam said...

I don't know that the boys would miss me.... but they might wonder if they have to keep taking care of my dog...

Bobbie Grant said...

Ha! I love these. I am anxiously awaiting next Monday's edition.

Mallorey said...

Haha! I want to add one of my own! I definitely did not tell off white trash girls in the middle of a restaurant!