Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The End Is In Sight

This quarter in school is slowly coming to an end. Tomorrow is the end of the 9th week and finals week is the 11th week. I am pretty confident in my grades. Of course I would love to have a 4.0, but that doesn't look like that will happen haha I have 3 more tests before finals. 1 in rad 100, 1 in rad 102, and 1 in Health & Safety. I sure will be glad when all the tests and finals are done. I have my rad 102 & health and safety final on Tuesday June 9th and my A&P and Rad 100 final on Wednesday June 10th.

I am still awaiting my final schedule for the 2nd quarter of school. I am hoping I can get out of the math class :O)

Nick is hoping to head back to school starting in August to get his certificates in A+ and Cisco. So there may just be 2 of us in school!! The hard part will be our schedules...we shall see!

I am so excited to be able to spend my summer vacation from school in California!! I fly out on Thursday June 11!! Then on Friday mom and I are headed down to Sausalito. She has to take a class for her dental license on Friday evening and Saturday and she has to have a patient to take her test on. So while she is in the class I get to hang out at the Embassy Resort.

Saturday we head home to repack for our mini-vacation with Dan & Nicole to LA, the beach, and Disney!! I am so excited!! 3 places I have never been!! I am so excited to spend 2 weeks out there and see all my family!! On Father's Day there is a BBQ and I am hoping everyone will be able to make it!!

I will be getting home Wednesday morning the 23rd and then that Friday Mack and I will be headed to Patoka to meet up with the girls for our 2nd annual lake trip!! What a great way to end my break from school!!!


Is it here yet??

Loves

1 comment:

Bobbie Grant said...

Hey Sweets! You're doing a great job with school! I got some information about going back and getting my RN. It will be a slow process, so I may be 40 when I finish, so we'll see.
Love to you and Nick. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you much this visit.