I don't have much to say I guess. I just feel like blogging.
This week has been pretty busy...and we will continue to stay pretty busy for a while.
We have had a great time housesitting-I know I have said this like 3 times now haha. It has been nice to have the house to ourselves. Today was super nice so we grilled out. I made zested lemon and herb chicken and shrimp and new potatoes on the grill with olive oil and herbs. It was so tasty. Tomorrow I think I am going to make vegan taco's. Yummmm I have been craving them all week!
I had my first test today! I am pretty confident I did well! There were only a few things I was not 100% sure on. I have 2 core classes (Radiology Related) and the test was on Rad 102 which is basic a prep class for clinicals. I have a test in Rad 100 tomorrow. That class is all about Radiology. So far we have learned about the physics and production of X-Rays. I think I will do pretty well on that test too. Nick asked me all the review questions and definitions today & I knew them all. I just get such test anxiety. So I am trying to break the habit.
Nick had his pesticide licensing test today and will get the results in 2 weeks. He knows that he missed approx 5 for sure. So he should be good to go! He looks so cute in his uniform and is loving that he is a manager and wants to scream it at the top of his lungs! I am so proud of him for getting such a wonderful job that he seems truly happy about!
I am pretty excited to spending the whole day with Shawna on Friday!!! We are going to look at derby hats! Yes, I would love love love to get one, but of course we have much more important things on our plate. She is for sure going to the Oaks (LUCKY) and needs one so she enlisted me as her shopping buddy! I am super excited!!! Mandy is flying in for her visit on Friday at 6...so at that point we will get all the gals together to meet her at the airport and get her checked in to her hotel...then we are off to Clifton's for pizza. We are trying to keep the night pretty low key due to lack of funds and all the derby events coming up, in other words, all the partying. I do not need to be partying like 3 weekends in a row here people! HaHa
Easter isn't a huge Holiday in our family and luckily Shawna and Brad have invited us over for Easter dinner. Of course we wish we were in VA, but we have to house sit until Sat night, and once again lack of funds.
Well I think I will go indulge in some of the best popcorn ever!!! It is super low in calories/fat and is ever so tasty!!!
Loves
XoXo


1 comment:
I hope you both know how much we will miss having you with us for Easter Dinner. We totally understand the lack of funds but know that you both will be missed lots!
Love you both,
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment