Sunday, April 19, 2009

6 months!

I cannot believe that Nick and I were married 6 months ago today! As a little girl I always dreamed of marrying my prince charming and living happily ever after. Of course we all know that the past 6 months have been far from that. I know that had it not been for God and my prince charming, I wouldn't have been nearly as strong through everything. We constantly say if we can make it through this...we can make it through anything!! I am thankful to have come to the realization that our newlywed stage isn't half way over...it's only just beginning.

Deuteronomy 24:5
If a man has recently married, he must not be sent to war or have any other duty laid on him. For one year he is to be free to stay at home and bring happiness to the wife he has married.

No comments: