Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The good news!

So as everyone knows I have been trying to get a new job. And as everyone knows with this economy it has been very hard due to everyone is looking for a job. Well as of Tuesday I got the news that I have officially been hired on with Trugreen. I will start this coming Monday in Training for 2 weeks. We are so excited as a family to have a new career as well as Shay starting school. We are more than ready for this new chapter in our lives and ready for a new beginning due to some of the struggles we have went through in the past.
Nick

1 comment:

Bobbie Grant said...

Yay for fresh starts! We are also making some big changes in our finances so this year can be a great year for us as well. Congrats!
I'm seeing this being a spring giving into a great rest of the year. We all need it!