Sunday, February 22, 2009

Is that my pants burning?

I am done with the stress of my job. I don't care if I am not getting paid that measly little thing he wants to call a paycheck. We did it when I was sick and we can do it for a bit longer. I am not going to put myself in a situation where I am making everyone else in my life miserable when I come home from work or late at night because I dread going back the next day. I don't really know how to explain things other that I have burned my butt too many times getting that close to hell.

XoXo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the stress of the job situation. I am right there with you...My boss is nothing short of crazy...you will have to call me so i can fill you in...what is it with these allstate agents??